Monday, April 20, 2015

Tusk 7.2 - PFS 0-20: King Xeros of Old Azlant

Pathfinder RPG, Pathfinder Society, character levels 7-11

Written by Greg A. Vaughan
Panic grips Absalom when a huge crystalline sailing vessel appears suddenly in the harbor. Identified as the King Xeros of Old Azlant, the ship presents a great opportunity for the Pathfinder Society. You and your fellow adventurers are summoned by Venture-Captain Adril Hestram and dropped aboard the King Xeros to explore it and report back. Only, what you find isn't an empty vessel, but a sinister ship with a vile intent.
This was a lot of fun and very interesting. But I was really upset since I made a few stupid mistakes with my Druid character. You would think by this point I would do my homework before playing my character. But a lass, I didn't do that and I didn't play nearly as well as I would have liked. I thought when I wild shape I would have the same stats and the creatures I would wild shaping into, but that is totally not the case.
Final battle against tree trunk that grabs players and pulls them into wood

Entering the last room

Amazing painting of minis

First combat situation that had crystal Golem that I acted like a newb with...

No comments: