Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Earl Bingham RP Summary

At the beginning of 2014 I started getting back into role playing with Parthfinder Society in the bay area. For the past year I have GM'ing PFS adventures in local hobby stores and using roll20.net online application.

In college joined a group of friends that we would play Ravenloft, Vampire: The Masquerade, and Chill role playing games.
In High School played Advanced DnD briefly with friends that I had. It was a small group.

The local public library in Salinas, named Steinbeck Library had a room in which kids could spend their Sunday's role playing. We would sit around a large table and play all day. Drinking ice tea with lots of sugar. Since soda was something you'd have to pay for.

In grade school in the 70's had a local hobby store that displayed the initial Dungeons & Dragons Role Playing Guide from Gary Gygax. The illustrations and polyhedral dice I thought were amazing. I purchased the books and started making up dungeons and adventures with my friends.

No comments: